Monday, January 28, 2013

its been awhile

but thought I'd share here some edited shots that I didn't show over on my other blog. Just to spread the photo overload around.

georgie tri 2 gus tri 2kate tri edit These show the before (unedited, straight-out-of-camera shots) the middle with tweaked levels and sharpened, ready to print without any frills, and the last right hand shot, had a light, sort of washy action run over, and then dialled right back. I LOVE the result, just love love it. Its all subjective, next week or next year I will be over this affect I guess.

kids tri editAnd the one with the three, well this was the best of a bad bunch but I actually like this one. Its caught them in their natural state of being I guess, you can take your guess of what personality type each child is...

Now what to do with these photos....maybe pick my favourite of each child and get a small canvas done, the same size, of each, or perhaps just print out on photo paper, laminate and then blue tak to the wall. The start of a new simple and inexpensive photo wall. Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your middle edits the best- the eyes are fab! Well done!

    ReplyDelete